5.14.2010

Kanye's Little Helper

What started out as a silly conversation mutated into a drivetime trance...believe me, 4 hours in a car alone and this is the kind of crap that runs through your head....


Kanye West - addtional lyrics he could have used in Stronger

Oh and I do give Kanye big props on making anything rhyme with Apollonia - oh and I'm submitting the cliff notes of lyrics but you'll get the basic idea...


Kanye says: How long I been on ya....
since Prince was on Apollonia
since OJ had isotona's


Here are some additional lyrics I thought he could use to mix it up a little....
since....

The Knack recorded My Sharona

oscar mayer made bologna

Clinton played the saxaphona

Bell invented the telephona

priests couldnt leave little boys alona

Elvis made girls scream and moana

scientists deciphered the Rosetta Stona

cheese was put on macarona

this old man gave the dog a bona

Pete Rose needed an organ dona

ladies been givin their man cologna

limes been put into corona

DQ swirled their ice cream cona

the big ol' whale swallowed Jonah

scooby doo said rutro I reard a groana

latinos like the look of chroma

Britney was hooked on Hydrocona

No comments:

Post a Comment