10.30.2009

Picklegrits and Ebay

Ok.. you have to reference the very first blog to know the backstory here:

Well I finally got a tracking number for my item from old dead PickleGrits as I like to call Granny Pearl my dead ebay partner. And I did NOT order elvis soaps or corn callus remover.


It is somewhat surreal to technically carry on a transaction with an actual cold one - as i like to call the dead - Of course her family is doing the leg work but it is still her auction. Feel as if she is directing it all from the grave.

You do what you can I suppose. Of course what this means to me is this,
new ebay slogan

EBAY and DEATH...Bid without fear....WHat are you waiting for..Eternity?

or maybe
Ebay and THE DEAD....a Partnership of Power

or
Ebay: Bid Happy, Bid Often, Bid Cold....We don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment