10.30.2009

Silver Linings

Xmas 05...cont:

I am now past the purging through vomitation and have moved on to self defeat of the acceptance that Xmas really does stand for X....or generation X...mas or whatever X is. I have a suspicion that it could refer to the drug ecstasy, in which case the holidays would be a little brighter.

Dont worry about a present because there just really isnt enough room in my house for anything else. Of course if you INSIST on a gift, and INSIST on my telling you what I want, then PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD.......BUY IT!! I mean. if I ask for a $15 DVD and you just cant come up with that, then let's just forgo it altogether.

My Xmas Experience - picture it - Xmas 2005 - my mother's house - gifts and people abound
I hadn't opened any of my gifts yet when I was caught by a gift my sister received. 1 lovely birds nest necklace with multi colored pearls as eggs. At first I was a little hysterical but then very happy she got it and not me.
SO I am fully expecting my Budokon DVD for $15 which I also provided the # for ordering information as well, when I notice that none of my gifts (due to their size) could possibly hold the dvd.
Ahhh but the silver lining of it all is this......I too got a birds nest necklace. And there is no amount of Budokon DVD's that can compare to that! What a lucky girl am I......

No comments:

Post a Comment