10.30.2009

To Bug

TO my friend Nat who is now an official attorney:

This is my dedication to my friend bug who is now officially 1/2 way through law school!! YAY BUG!!! SO I thought I may regale you with a little story on how to celebrate this occasion.


I went out to the big town of Nashville, and of course for some reason I got to see some very incredible sights. But there was one in particular that reminded me of you and your great acheivement.

SO I am standing on the very busy club lined street just staring for no particular reason at the horse drawn buggy. Big belgian horse is just standing there when this incredibly drunk, wobbly, and fish netted hooker on a cell phone comes up to "pay-yet the purty horrrrrrsssseeeeyy" Well the horse either didnt like the whisky breath or the whiny voice one so he lifted his head at her and knocked her over a couple times back to the sidewalk. It was the damn funniest thing I have seen in a while. As it turns out she wasnt actually a hooker but a 1/2 way through law school law student who just happened to be celebrating with a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 with her pal the chinese pizza delivery boy and the midget from the tattoo emporium. Sooooo that suggestion I gave you on how to celebrate, you may want to ignore it if you don't want to end up in fish net tights!

Until Niagara Falls or if you recall Until Snow White is Shit Brown
Congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment