10.30.2009

What I Want

What I really want is a good read. I am hoping that through some mystic connection AL Franken and Moses can team up to write a book. Secretly hoping for THe Idiots Guide to the 10 Commandments for Rush Limbaugh to Lose Weight...I really feel there is a strong market for that.


Further Reading Combo's I would like to see in a new section adopted by all bookstores worldwide.....Divergent Readings for the NonPlussed

Shaggy and George W BUsh.......Zoikes, It's the Ghastly She-yikes  (Shiites)
Barney and Michael Jackson.....How to hug kids without getting a stiffy
Hillary Clinton and Bathsheeba....Hard Balls
Tammy Faye Baker and Joe Simpson...5 Habits of Highly Successful Religi-O-Bots
aka How God can Make YOU rich!
50 Cent and Betty Crocker....Whip IT Naked
George Foreman and Martha Stewart...10 second foreplay (Hit that bitch hard)
Matt Lauer and Tom Cruise....How Ritalin helps You make friends with Scientologists

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Erika! Just found your blog. You are brilliant and hilarious. A deadly combination.

    I love your book ideas.

    ReplyDelete