11.02.2009

AAAHHHHhhhh Blissss

Just how nice is today? I'll tell ya, it is beautifully sunny and I feel like a damn schoolgirl - you know, light and free...sounds like mayonnaise, which I hate. Mayo is more like thick and eggy or rank and gloopy.


I have played Text Twist so much that whenever I look at a random word my mind automatically starts rearranging the letters to see what other words I can make. It is rather maddening. And it goes a little something like this:

Stop Pots pot top tops sot sop poo poos too post - ok blog glob

all righty then
bringing the mind back to the calm place. New pet peeve - people trying to read the blog over my shoulder who don't even like it to begin with. Which is another thing, why are people always threatened by something they don't understand or can't relate to? Personally I have decided that I don't understand crap, and I am ok with that so why sweat it. Don't ask me for advice because I probably won't give you any good advice but if you want an honest opinion fine...go ahead. I was just schlepping along through life and bam I had an epiphany and that has just made me realize how even more ignorant I am. AND IT IS ALL GOOD!

In fact I am so good today that I have barely noticed that I forgot to turn the AC on. It is pushing the cooler side of 81 degrees right now.

It would be nice to say I am regaining "me" but then I think maybe I am wrong and am actually FINALLY just "discovering me". But that is too depth-defying to be contemplated right now. Since I am in the sunshine. aaaaaahhhhhhhh I have become just ridiculous. Useless......

suffering diarrhea of the written word as opposed to the mouth...must stop now...must not type...in little...short bursts akin.....to the slow....star trekian banter....of capt james......t....kirk......

No comments:

Post a Comment