11.02.2009

Teeny Weenies

Some teeny weeny pleasures....


#1. Going to the car after shopping, especially if I got a great spot near the front of the store. Of course only a pleasure when there is some ass STILL waiting and blocking traffic who actually thinks I am going to rush and pull out to let them snatch the spot. REally if they had just gone ahead and parked, even at the back of the lot, they could already be in the store by the time I actually and honestly got into the car. BUT this is about pleasure and I guess in a sordid way - punishment. Not for me. I am the punisher - a modern parking lot dominatrix....I will TELL you when you can park and where!GRRRR. I digress. Very convenient when the kids are with me because then I can take an extra 20 min just messing around with them. Usually most parking spot vultures will move on by then. But if I am alone - i find it a good time to start the car - let it cool down - balance the checkbook - drink my water - play with my hair - find a great song on the radio after a couple of tries - you know...the usual stuff. Now I must note that I don't pull that crap if the person waiting is elderly but in my experience it is always someone young that needs to be getting the exercise anyway. Hear what I'm sayin? darn lot spot snatching vultures.

Speaking of lots and snatch - the next pleasure

#2. Knowing that there is several classes of prostitutes out there and one group that caters specifically to truckers. A friend of mine says they are called Lot Lizards! I love that - so much more clever than just being called street ho. If i do decide to join the oldest profession - i may cater to truckers too - I mean at least there is a bed right in the back of the truck and usually a little restaurant to grab some grub after working up an appetite. Gotta love Lot Lizards.

No comments:

Post a Comment