11.02.2009

What the Hell Am I Doing Here?

I try to like most people but there are just some days that I think it is impossible. Does anyone realize how MANY freakin unhappy people there are out there? There must be gajillions - seriously. AND I MET 3/4 of them last saturday! I try to be happy - it is healthier. And I was trucking on along in a pretty content state all last week AND THEN THERE WAS THE SATURDAY NEIGHBORHOOD YARD SALE!!


Dear God,

I am writing to let you know I don't understand your mysterious ways. But I do want to thank you for letting me personally experience the product of many unhappy human interactions in a brief amount of time this Saturday. I am sure I am stronger for it and there is a lesson to be learned. I think it is this: I will strive to be happy even in adversity because most people who are outright angry are afflicted with painful genital warts which makes walking through blocks and blocks of yard sales a true test for the champion at heart.

PS Please do not smite me for my sarcasm. I accept it as my gift.

I ain't down with OPP...obnoxious people places

Wal-mart, Driver testing center, walmart and walmart, the tom cruise estate

I try to always be nice, but if one more person snaps, gripes, or just gets plain rude with me for no reason, I am SO going to come unglued. People just love to share their misery. well Most people - the general public. The population in general is just a beyotch.

Then it hits me, I am so not a yard sale type girl. Also not a snotty 30 something that carries around bottle water at the gym and doesnt break a sweat in the Butt and Gut class all the while complaining about my Dr husband and how I just NEED to have another Longerberger basket! Vapid Vapid Vapid Vapid so these are the people I ran into starting Thurs. AND I just kept thinking...what the hell am I doing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment