11.02.2009

Preyed Upon Again

I am SUCH a sucker for a fast talking estee lauder lady. yet AGAIN, I am sucked into the estee lauder black hole in the dept store. AND i was so hoping to get out of there without purchasing anything. BUT SHE WAS SOOOO GOOD! SO PERSUASIVE!


Damn her for preying on my blossoming wrinkle awareness.

"You need collagen repletion honey to keep that youthful look"

"I DO?" - secretly thinking Oh my GOD am I like all wrinkly in this lighting

"Yes you just put this on and use it for a month and if you dont see any difference I will buy it back from you"

----oooh nice offer. Then she makes me feel it and smell it and tells me how well it will work for me. GOD the estee lauder people are finally stopping me to tell me about skin care....whimper....then they show you the mirror that maximizes you skin...eeeeeee.....ok ok Just put it in the bag and let me go puh-lease....

and of course 70 bucks later, I am walking out of the store with new face in a bag. Fortunately buyers remorse won't hit me until a month later when i realize it really doesnt do what it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment