11.02.2009

Forget THings I DO

You know, I actually forgot for about a month now that I even had a blog. Probably a sign of things to come, first it will be a birthday here and there and before I know it I will have forgotten Christmas and all the major bank holidays. There are a few other things that I would like to forget including but not limited to:


Julia Roberts Face
the location of the bathroom scales
the Southern Tabernacle Tent Revival's Damnation Revisited then Repented Day of Praise
Circus Clowns
the purpose of ironing boards
Tom Cruise and Aliens
Tom Cruise and Matt Lauer
Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz
The song In the Ghetto - "and his momma cried"
that there are more dustmites living in my house than there are black people living in Atlanta, Chicago and LA combined times 10 to the 3rd power
kitty cat roadkill
the expression "bandied about"
tap water contaminants
appendicitis rectal exams
and...well crap I forgot the really good one I was going to list...

No comments:

Post a Comment