11.02.2009

Tom Cruise's Hollywood Diary

WOW!! I can't beleeve it. I just did a film in my titey whities. Hope mom doesn't watch it. Have met some relly kool peeple here. There is this one guy and he told me he could improof my acting if I could learn to be happy and guyded. Seems ok. I just go to this church and hold some metal things...makes me feel sort of horny tingly........................................................................... .......................just......holding................................... poles...............................................................


..........................................................................ah back now, faded away there for a menut. so if i get famous i just help promo the good work the church duz. It is like a church for stars ya know. I mean artists are so lost. It is kind of secret I guess like the holy grale or something. It is like being in the CIA. yeah ... I'ma cia guy...mr big cia...that's Tom, ...CIA Tom...this should be some good expeeriense 4 me. there are some relly hot peeple here in A.L. glad I'm 1 of them. ahah



Tom C.. CIA

No comments:

Post a Comment