11.02.2009

Too Many Numbers# - 1,782 To be Exact!!!

I was trying to log onto this account to leave a post and I could not remember my account name. It is too much. These days you have to have about 10 different accounts and 29 passwords not to mention 341 pin numbers!!AAAACCCCKKKKK!!!! For example...I have to check 4 email accounts. Well "have to" may be strong but nonetheless I have 4 email accounts. WHY? Well as you'uns know, you have to have an account where all the junk goes, when you sign up for the 10th random online contest and then they sell your address to approx 1.3 million companies who then send you email.


THen there is the one just for your friends and then one for work.

AND don't get me started on pin #'s and passwords! This is why I am not competent at online banking! I signed up to bank online but then I couldn't remember my password....so while I was trying to guess it, after the third bad attempt, the online access permission I had been granted was temporarily frozen. Frozen, meaning I had to drive all the way to the bank and actually go inside and remedy the situation by picking a new password that I probably cant remember either, because it MUST contain 8 #'s and 12 letters!!!!! I mean who actually wants to go inside and have to deal with PEOPLE anymore? One day the only people we will have to see will be our families. All work will be done by computer or by people working on the computer from home....the future of automation...fully operational and people-less factories. Technology Supreme ...by the way....technos from the Greek meaning "evil" or maybe it was "danger" can't remember but I do remember it was a negative denotation. If I could remember the pin # to sign on to my Websters History of the Eng language program I could tell you more definitely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment