11.02.2009

Significant Other People

Jan 07:

How quickly does your SO...significant other...turn into an S.O.B? After all it is only a one letter difference. Just like being married is only an I (which i like to call your figurative self) away from being marred (which could be interpreted as ruined or stained).


I love the way the british tell people to sod off. I think that is my favorite "foreign phrase". Shagging however makes me think more of baseball than sex. So if Colin Firth were to ask me if I wanted to shag, I would probably say "um, I'm not much on baseball but if you would rather just have sex, I'm all up for that!"...you know..not because I am sex freak but because it is Colin Firth or as I like to think of him, Mark Darcy.
(if you don't know who Mark Darcy is and you are a woman, then you are

a. a disgrace
b. too young to give a crap
c. too old and embittered by your own life that instead you prefer the company of soap opera characters to your own family.
If you know who Mark Darcy is and you are a man
a. you have an overly emotionally needy girlfriend/wife that you're actually trying to please
b. you're gay)

on a side note, I met a guy who actually talks like Right Said Fred in the I'm too sexy part of the song. Well I didnt really meet him per se but i did actually laugh at him aloud. He was talking to the CVS macist...sort of in rhythm too.... and he had the same voice as Right Said Fred guy.

RSF Rx Guy-  I'm (pause) not sure I understand (pause) the way to use the cream (pause) is there an applicaaaatooorr?      [I'm (pause) to sexy for my shirt (pause) to sexy for my shirt (pause) so sexy it huuuurts]
Pharmacist - mumble jumble
RSF Guy: I (pause) just put it on my finger (pause) and then I rub it in (pause) it shouldn't buuurrrnn?

Laugh aloud, catch pharmacists eye and try to turn laugh into sad little throat clearing allergy type cough. But it was just so dang funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment