11.02.2009

Sabbatical Debacle

The Good Old Days:

I had a short little absence from me blogging ways due to

depression anxiety depression anxiety depression anxiety depression anxiety depression anxiety Anxiety ANxietY ANxieTY ANXIETY ANXIETY!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK!!

It just all finally got to me so I got a hold of some lovely meds and all is well and rosy colored again. Oooh look at all the pretty things I may cry I am so happy!! Wheeeeee! I love the grass I love the bark I love the worm holes!! Happy Happy Oneness!!!!! The "bad" me has been dismissed....shame shame on her...

Well ok that may be a stretch. I don't love grass or bark and I could give a shit about worm holes unless they are the kind that gets the Voyager back home.
But didn't I see this coming? YES I DID - recall the Poe period of melancholy...driving factors include

a. the kids incessant talking...I mean they just won't shut up...mama I'm hungry...mama i'm cold...mama I need you to take me to school...blah blah blah...
b. my shadow has a name...it is the loved SO which is now what I call the CoSO as in codependent signif other...read it...4 FREAKIN MONTHS together in the same house working on the same thing which is getting the CoSO out of the damn house...how IRONIC
c. chanuukah, kwaanza, christmas, new years, bon jovi's b-day
d. the state will only send you 1 unemployment check per week...who the hell can live off that?
e. I found the 10 lbs I lost, they showed up in my tits in lovely 60/40 ratio...
f. i'm getting no jollies...fill in whatever you like for that...either way I'm prob not getting it
g. the gas heating unit is emitting foul gas heat unit dust smell possibly contributing to derangement and low level poisoning butil i thoikrg it wielllse aleill beeg OOOKKK

No comments:

Post a Comment