11.02.2009

Dangerous Liam Neeson's

I was thinking about old people today. REALLY REALLY OLD people. Their skin reminds me of burlap potato sacks which I find rather charming and comforting for some reason. And it reminds me to not try to rush my life. I guess there really is a time for all things and just rushing ahead makes you arrive at a place that isnt quite ready for you. And then what do you do? Wait around unbearably I suppose until purpose catches up with you. But I digress. There is a time for digressing too apparently, and I do that one a lot - in conversation that is.


So what is dangerous about old potatoey type skin? Well hmmmm - i guess the same things that are dangerous for old burlap potato sacks in general such as mold and dry rot and open flames.

I think it will be great to be old - as long as I am healthy enough to not need daily shots and can still get around without having to rely on kids, grandkids, neighbors or do-gooders. Oh yeah - and hopefully I am not living alone either. I will definitely make use of the liberal demandingness that is a law of nature for the severely elderly. And I can see the justification. By golly sonny, give me a piece of that damn pie and I don't care if my sugar puts me in a coma as I'm just as likely to not wake up in the morning anyway.

PS Liam Neeson really isnt dangerous but I couldnt come up with any liaisons that were dangerous for potato sacks. Plus I might start a rumor that Liam Neeson likes to use his wealth to hire young men to beat up the elderly in elevators for his amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment