11.02.2009

Stumped

It probably isn't a good sign if the first day of the new year you are kind of bummed. Well if you believe in signs, omens, wizards and relic elves. Insomnia took a WHOLE new turn last night - I was up til 4:30 and I wasn't even drunk or participating in a seance. Which means I am INCREDIBLY tired today which is why I am bummed I suppose. I am also trying to procrastinate - and doing a pretty good jorb of it. (coach z dedication). Supposed to be building a website, blah blah blah blah. OH that reminds me the name of my last blog - it was the blahblahblah blog - but only had 2 entries.

Still stumped about the blues today though. OH GREAT! Hoping I am not moving into the Edgar Allan Poe period of melancholy which I will heretofore (uhoh it's happening) refer to as my Edgar Allan Poe period of melancholy. HEHE maybe not, Perchance I may call it the Wailing Darkness or the Somber Grey Aura Fog-hitherto SGAF. Soon I will slumber with images of lost loves and screeching birds and shipwrecks. THANK GOD I dont have a bust of anyone in my house. Though I don't doubt someone will read this and then tell my mother I don't have a decorative bust of anyone which will then be interpreted to mean....Oh Erika would really love a bust of Thurston Howell the 3rd ....and then at Xmas won't I be the surprised one.

I wonder if they have Busts of Chesty Love. Probably not, it would most likely just fall right off the mantle due to it's proportions. ahhhh sooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment