11.02.2009

End of Days

I was wrong about this one. Never said I was Mayan:

Isn't that the name of a band? SHould be....anyway watching the Nova special or whatever on Sir Isaac Newton. Newton has mathematically determined from biblical texts (when he wasn't dabbling in alchemy) that the end of the world would be 2060. I however, believe that perhaps he really meant 2006. Stands to reason....I suppose....I mean look at the signs! Or let me tell you signs that I have been noticing here.


1. My 3 yr old made pizza in the microwave...by himself....CORRECTLY
2. My 6 yr old explained the theory of retaining walls...for no apparent reason
3. My kitten went outside for the 1st time, beat the dogs into submission, and now rules the back yard
4. I've noticed weird looking people in emerald cloaks and lots of owls (NO WAIT that's Harry Potter)
5. My mother in law IS moving to THIS town
6. My mother is attempting to move here
7. Aside from the war crimes, genocide, self worship and general tyranny, Saddam is doing well in court as he is now being portrayed as just a regular guy who was mindin' his own biz' in his hood when tha mans of de worlds swooped down on him and planted the shiznit on him and beat him down so well that the Rodney king beating looked like a gentleman's tickle fight! Lawdy!

8. My job was outsourced, I got severance AND unemployment, and just found out that the outsource company wants to hire me TO DO THE SAME FREAKIN JOB for the same product. So I was paid to sit on my ass all winter...hmmm

9. THE Big Easy is no longer so big and definitely not so easy now that all the prostitutes have "disbanded". You know there were some pissed off pimps out there when they couldn't find they ho's after "dat levee broke down like my momma when I wouldn't gives her no crack discount"

Ultimately I think this all coincides with the birth of Tom Cruises baby. It's like that movie, with Demi Moore, .....maybe the Seventh Sign or Seal....well whatever, sorry Katie but your baby I think is bringing about the end of the world! Damn Tom and his good looks and cunning abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment