11.02.2009

TidBits

I don't know what it is exactly about kids that makes them do the stupidest things, except that they are kids. You would think with the way their brains just absorb everything that one thing they would learn would be hesitation. Unfortunately trial by error is too natural, too ingrained to be overridden.


So the almost 4 year old who has been potty trained since he was 2, got in trouble for walking to the end of the driveway, dropping pants to ankles and pissing all over the street. You know, nice sunny day, go for a little stroll and hmmmmm naturally what must follow is vandalizing through piss. I guess it could be worse at least he wasnt pissing all over the neighbors house or cat or car. And I suppose it is possible he just thought the pretty yellow pee stream had a pretty yellow rainbow shape.

Reminds me I need to check the sex offender registry for any listed weirdos on the street who are enjoying the peep show.

I fussed at him. He was sad, and decided that peeing outside is "bad mannuhs". At least the kids have passed that phase where everytime they went outside they stripped. Many was the day I looked out to check on them and there was ALL their clothes hanging on the tree limbs and AC unit. Little streakers.

So I heard the little rat go outside again today. And after a few minutes thought I better check on him. And of course there he was, on the edge of the driveway, pants around the ankles, by the street, taking a big old crap. Now, I have little poopie tidbits beside the driveway. And he assures me he didnt pee since it was "bad mannuhs" and it must be my fault for not stressing that shitting outside is also not mannerly. You know, why didnt I see the 'i think i will shit outside in the front yard' stage coming? Do you pick up the poopie tidbits, leave them, take them in and flush them, throw them on the flowers, let the neighbors dog have at them? What?!

No comments:

Post a Comment