11.02.2009

Eye Eye Eye, Eye your Veda

Please not to disturb my Kapha/Vata dosha as it is f#cked up. I am going to have to do a thorough cleansing apparently....and I mean thorough....you know....REALLY thorough. But enough about my panchkarma woes.

I don't want to be Kapha type. Prone to laziness and getting fat. 'They' suggest running vigorously or martial arts. ahem ahem. How many lazy fat prone people end up running marathons?
Well Kapha physical Vata mental...see all jacked up.

I dont particularly mind being a rat - i suppose I am rather cunning though I really havent tested the clairvoyant aspect. Does randomly guessing the next card count. I've done that several times off handedly at parties - really screws with the drunk and high people...
"Man that is wicked".....well no not really, it was just a lucky damn guess. Well you see, I was born in the year of the rat, chinese for good at lucky guesses. I really need to get on Deal or No Deal.

What else? I don't mind being cancer or "the crab".... Moody? Moi?
Ce n'est pas moi! hmmm.

I do mind being bad with houseplants. I just worked on those things 3 weeks ago, you know, sunshine water food and now they are dying. Why? I try to care for them they die, i totally neglect them and they thrive. They must not want to make friends with me. Fine. Hope the cats piss all in them.

Uh oh bad thought...must replace with positive affirmation to decrease aggravated Vata.....I do enjoy watching the plants bring forth lovely brown and yellow colors not normal to their species or season. I will not take this as a personal attack.

and ooooohhhhhmmmmmm.....ooooohhhhhhmmmmmm....
ong na mo gurudav na mo....ooooohhhhmmmmm

i just feel so much better now. Thanks Ayurveda Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment