11.02.2009

Tom Cruise's Hollywood Diary

Wow man I am so pumpd. Top Gun was grate. That moovy made me so horny. All us hot guys....swettin....shirtless......playing with our vollee balls..................hmmmmm SPIKE!!!


It is so kool i get to call my buds gooseman now, tho my publisist said i shood not do that anymore. Mom says my acting has cum a long way. Me thinks so too. I have a relly moving script about a bar tinder i'm thinkin about.
Church is helpin me a lot. My bud johnny is also an acter. He was that relly stoopid gie on Welcum Back Cahter. Johnny likes when i call him gooseman. We take classes to help our acting at church...johnny is ok but he trys.
I been lernin payshense and about how unhappy I have been and didnt even no it. They are helping me be a better acter by getting rid of all the stuff that makes me sad.

A sad Tom is a bad Tom and a bad Tom won't get anymore werk and peeple will not like bad Tom. I have a list of sad things i need to elim..eliman...uh lemon ate...get rid of to be happy and a big star.

Toms List of Sad Things

1. Xsesive welth...muney is root of evil...i feel good giving it too church so they can help poor peeple get better VCRs...i also gave some extra Top Gun VHS tapes I had
2. the feelin i get when i mean to say wow and it comes out oww...i have dislexic speech paturns
it relly hurt me to tell the little cansir girl OWWW!! insted of WOW!!! wen she shode me her new wig...she cryd
3. kittys that get eetin by big bully dogs
4. dirty teeth

i am lerning to put thees bad things away. I put bad thawts in a mental thawt rocket and shoot them into space which is big enuff to hold them. Wen i do this I move on in my studees at church. I think they can even make me a saint or sumthing. Tom C= acter, saint, wurld improofer, vollee ball lover. I'm a rinasaunse man.

No comments:

Post a Comment