11.02.2009

Seeing Nada

I have decided that if I go blind, I will become a singer as there is really an overlooked market for it. Well, for blind female singers. There are tons of blind male singers. Roy Orbison, J Healy Band, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and others. I could be wrong but maybe that chick Terri something who sang Somebody's Knockin...I think maybe she was blind OR just pretending. you know, to play up that market. It didn't carry her through though. I guess she didn't let the devil in after all or else she'd have sold her soul for fame and fortune.


Is there some reason that blind women dont make good singers? I think not, but they have been sorely overlooked in music industry. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to gouge out my eyes, and I certainly hope I never go blind. I'm just saying that in that unfortunate event...I want to become a singer. Hopefully with a good and trusty stylist so I don't look like the lead singer of Hole or end up wearing a rapunzel wig and a cone bra.


And if for some reason I become blind AND mute, then I would either like to be a criminal sketch artist OR a movie director.

No comments:

Post a Comment